Dr. Mohammed Rashid (Jordan)
Dr. Mohammed Rashid is a consultant in gastroenterology, liver and endoscopy who graduated from Jordan University for Science and Technology.
In his additional position as assistant professor of gastroenterology, he has a broad range of experience in advanced endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, functional disorders, liver and pancreatic diseases.
Besides his executive role in his private clinic, he is involved in the implementation of numerous clinical studies. For more information on his biography, mode of operation and scientific insights, see Dr. Rashid's website.
MBBS - MRCP (UK) - MRCP (Gastroenterology) - CCST General Internal Medicine (London) - CCST Gastroenterology (London) - CCST Hepatology (London) - FRCP (London) - FRCP (Edinburgh)
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
- Assistant Professor in Gastroenterology at the University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan.
- Consultant at King Hussein Cancer Centre and at Stem Cell Centre University of Jordan
- Private Practice: Abdali Medical Center (Clemenceau)
- Head of the Scientific Committee of Jordan Gastroenterology Association
- Member of World Gastroenterology Congress Committee for Global Clinical Guidelines
- Member of Jordan FDA
- Hepatology and liver transplantation
Crown Prince Award (Duke of Edinburgh Award)
IBS Management: Reliable Treatment Options